|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Fellowships for Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Apr 25, 2023 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Applications are invited for 20 UNESCO/POLAND Co-Sponsored Research Fellowships for applicants from Africa, Arab states, Asia and the Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and the Caribbean.
This programme aims to promote capacity building and research activities in UNESCO’s Member States in the field of science and engineering and beneficiaries are allowed to undertake an individual research programme in the field of Science, Technology and Engineering at the AGH University of Science and Technology in Krakow.
- Applicants must hold the Bachelor’s or M.Sc. degrees.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
- Candidates should have a Bachelor of Eng (B.Eng) or a Master of Engineering (M.Eng) degree,
- Be proficient in reading and writing in English
- No more than 40 year-old
|SEE ALSO: Google Africa Fellowship Program 2023 for African Graduate Students ($30,000 Monetary Award)|
Benefits of UNESCO/Poland Co-Sponsored Fellowships
Award offered by Polish Authorities:
- Free tuition and access to the university facilities
- Accommodation at the AGH UST Student Campus in Kraków
- Monthly allowance of 1600 PLN
Facilities offered by UNESCO:
- International travel expenses from the beneficiary’s country to and from Poland;
- Health insurance
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information. DROP COMMENTS for questions/suggestions
|⭐ Apply Next: Legatum Center Foundry Fellowship Program for African Entrepreneurs 2023|
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.