The Research Assistantships are granted to Graduate Students to work on research projects under the supervision of faculty members. To be eligible for a Research Assistantship, a candidate must first apply to and be accepted in a Master or Doctorate program at UAEU. For details on the admission, requirements of graduate programs and for applying click here.
|SEE ALSO: EPFL School of Life Sciences Summer Research Program 2022
- You need to be an active graduate student at UAEU.
- You need to have Good Academic Standing (GPA 3.0/4.0).
- Have no other financial sponsorship.
- Monthly stipend. The amount depends on the research grant budget.
- Up to 2 years for Master Students (depending on research grant duration).
- Up to 4 years for Doctorate Students (depending on research grant duration).
|SEE ALSO: EMBO Postdoctoral Fellowships for Researchers Around the World
How to Apply:
Complete the “Application Form” and submit (i.e. scan and email) it directly to the principal investigator of the grant of your interest.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Group here.
- Research Projects for Master Students.
- Research Projects for PhD Students.
Begin your Registration
Have you read the instructions above carefully? Great. Now, below is the registration button, and the official page link for more info. Good luck.
Support & InsightsDo you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.