|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Professional Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Mar 11, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The United Nations is pleased to announce its Graduate Study Programme at Geneva, Switzerland for the 2022 cohort. The GSP is the longest-running educational programme of the United Nations aimed deepening the UN’s activities.
The programme trains several young people from over 100 countries and provides a two-week long summer seminar opportunity for participants to deepen their understanding of the United Nations and International Geneva through first-hand observations, lectures, research, and visits to Geneva-based institutions.
|SEE ALSO: World Bank Group (WGB) 2022 Graduate Internship Programme|
The Graduate Study Programme which is at its 60th year will be held at the Palais des Nations in Geneva and will consist of lectures given by representatives of the United Nations and other Geneva-based international organizations, visits to institutions, and daily work in groups under the guidance of moderators.
Interested applicants for the United Nations Graduate Study Programme 2022 are to meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be fluent in spoken and written English. Knowledge of French is also needed as some discussions may be held in French.
- Applicants must be between 22 and 32 years of age at the time of application.
- Must be enrolled in a master’s degree, a postgraduate degree, or a doctorate programme at the time of application. Proof of enrolment will be required.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic and leadership abilities.
|SEE ALSO: Apply: UNDP Internship 2022|
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the United Nations Graduate Study Programme must submit their application online on or before the application deadline as no application will be accepted after this time. The application form is to be completed online, accompanied with the following documents:
- Applicant’s passport
- Letter of Recommendation (in English or French) from a university or a governmental authority
- Proof of current enrolment (at the time of application) in a master’s degree, a postgraduate degree, or a doctorate programme.
- Copies of previous university certificates obtained.
|⭐ Apply Next: Obama Foundation 2023 Leaders USA Program for Emerging Leaders|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.