|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Internships / Graduate Trainee Progs. for Africans, Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: May 29, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The underlying principles of the Junior Fellows Internship Programme at the Office of the Rector are centred on creating a dynamic, challenging and rewarding experience for graduate level students and young professionals. Successful candidates will contribute to the work of the Office of the Rector, the United Nations University, and the UN system as a whole.
The programme places a strong emphasis on the training, guidance, and hands-on experience that form the foundation of a successful and beneficial internship. The programme opens with a one-week orientation designed to familiarize junior fellows with UNU, their co-workers, facilities and the working processes within the Office of the Rector. The knowledge and practical experience gained will also be beneficial to those candidates seeking a career in the United Nations. Junior fellows at the Office of the Rector can expect to gain valuable work experience while contributing in meaningful ways to UNU’s mission.
|SEE ALSO: UNDP Digital Transformation Internship Programme 2022|
The qualifications that are considered in each application process include, but are not limited to, the following. The candidate:
- is currently pursuing or has recently completed (within two years of application) postgraduate studies (master’s or doctoral), preferably in a field related to the University’s work;
- is under 32 years of age at the time of application;
- must not have more than 5 years of work experience in their related field;
- has a native or fluent command of written and spoken English;
- has excellent research, writing and analytical skills;
- can establish and maintain effective working relations with people from diverse backgrounds;
- demonstrates resourcefulness and creativity in problem-solving;
- has advanced computer skills: sound, hands-on, knowledge of MS Office applications (familiarity with ICT tools and high level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel are desirable);
- has a demonstrated interest in the work of the United Nations and more specifically, in the work of the United Nations University.
- The UNU Junior Fellow Interns are entitled to 1.5 days of leave per month.
- The Interns are provided office space and facilities, as appropriate for their work.
- The interns receive a monthly stipend which includes a transportation allowance for their commute to and from UNU headquarters building.
- They are given access to the UNU headquarter library
- They are given free membership to the UNU headquarter gym
|SEE ALSO: ExxonMobil Nursing Internship Programme 2022|
How to Apply
To apply, visit United Nations University (UNU) on careers.unu.edu
|⭐ Apply Next: Shell Nigeria 2023 Student Industrial Training and Internship Program|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.