|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Post-Graduate Programs for Africans, Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Dec 15, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
BIGSAS has been awarded two scholarships within the Graduate School Scholarship Programme (GSSP) by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) for which BIGSAS will nominate candidates who have successfully passed the application procedure.
BIGSAS provides a center for creative and innovative Ph.D. training based on the inter- and multi-disciplinary research environment of the Institute of African Studies, IAS, at the University of Bayreuth, and the Cluster of Excellence ‘Africa Multiple: Reconfiguring African Studies’.
- Applicants must have a very good Master’s Degree in one of the disciplines represented at the graduate school. The Master’s Degree must have been obtained within the last six years.
- Applicants should not have been in Germany for more than twelve months.
- Applications may be submitted in German, English or French, the working language of BIGSAS is English.
|SEE ALSO: University of Dundee 2023 Steve Weston and Trust International Scholarship for Postgraduates|
Benefits of University of Bayreuth BIGSAS-Scholarships
- Monthly payments of 1,200 euros
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel lump sum (depending on country of origin)
- Annual research allowance of 460 euros
Under certain circumstances, grant holders may receive the following additional benefits:
- monthly rent subsidy
- monthly allowance for accompanying members of family (about 200 euros child allowance per child; about 275 euros marriage allowance)
Additionally, the host graduate school can receive an annual material resource and supervision allowance (1000 euros).
|SEE ALSO: University of Glasgow James McCune Smith PhD Scholarships for International Students 2023|
How to Apply
The scholarship periods begin in October 2023 at the earliest (including a German language course starting in summer 2023, if applicable). The scholarships are awarded for a total scholarship period of up to four years.
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information. DROP COMMENTS for questions/suggestions.
|⭐ Apply Next: WHO/TDR 2023 Postgraduate Scholarship for Developing Countries (Fully-funded)|
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.