|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Fellowships for Researchers (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: May 03, 2023 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Through this fellowship program, tenured faculty (in the rank of professor) at the University of Bonn can invite international postdoctoral fellows for a joint research project on the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) as set forth by the United Nations in its Agenda 2030 for Sustainable Development.
The scientists should research and teach together with a professor from the University of Bonn for one or two semesters. The funding is for a period of at least 3 and not more than 12 months.
|SEE ALSO: Einstein Forum/Wittenstein Foundation 2023 Einstein Fellowship for Researchers Worldwide|
- Post-doctoral researchers (with foreign citizenship) invited by a professor of the University of Bonn for a joint research project.
- The fellow should have a long-term affiliation (research or teach) at a university or research institute in the above-mentioned regions beyond her/his fellowship and demonstrate proven expertise in an area of research from the thematic spectrum of the SDGs.
Benefits of University of Bonn SDG Fellowship Program
The funding can cover the following:
- A travel allowance (depending on country of origin)
- A scholarship of €3,000 per month (additional funds for family members: up to €300 for a spouse and €250 per child)
- A research expense allowance of up to €500 per month.
Insurance benefits are not included in the scholarship.
Project proposals are evaluated in two categories:
- Academic Quality and Mutual Benefit (50%): quality of the research project to be worked on during the stay in Bonn; work on a topic that contributes to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) as set forth by the United Nations in its Agenda 2030 for Sustainable Development; relevance of the research topic to developments in the region of origin; fellow’s contribution to academic life in Bonn (e.g. via public lectures, seminars or colloquiums); fellow’s integration into the host institute (place of work, integration into existing teaching and research activities).
- Strategic Relevance and Potential for Future Cooperation (50%): Intensity of the existing cooperation; plans for long-term research relationships between the fellow and the host institute in Bonn; connection to Bonn’s research profile; how the research will be shared with broader academic communities.
In case two proposal score the same, the category “Academic Quality and Mutual Benefit” will be given priority.
|SEE ALSO: Teach for Nigeria 2023 Fellowship for University Graduates and Young Professionals|
Documents Required for Application
- Online form
- Project description (PDF of max. 8 pages), consisting of:
- An outline of the research project to be worked on during the fellow’s stay in Bonn; please write your proposal for a multidisciplinary audience
- Reasons for the fellow’s invitation and a description of his or her contribution to research and teaching at the University of Bonn, an outline of the activities through which the fellow will enrich university life at the University of Bonn during his or her stay there
- An overview of the collaboration between the applicant and the fellow so far
- An outline of the integration of the fellow into the host institute (place of work, participation in teaching and research activities)
- An outline of follow-on value: (a) plan for the outcome of the stay, (b) plan for growing the collaboration in the future.
- Fellow’s CV (PDF)
- A financing plan (please use the following Excel file, download here)
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information. DROP COMMENTS for questions/suggestions.
|⭐ Apply Next: AfOx 2023 Visiting Fellowship Programme for African Students|
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.