|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Feb 03, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 Notice: We are moving to Latestopportunities.com|
Applications are invited from interested applicants for the University and Edinburgh Law School Scholarships for postgraduate studies for the 2022 academic session.
The Law Scholarships is to enable international students wishing to enroll for a postgraduate study in the law profession fund their educational advancement.
The University and Edinburgh Law School offer a range of scholarships for research degrees in the university. Applicants should note that they can only apply for scholarships after they had applied for a PhD Law programme Such scholarships include:
|SEE ALSO: University of Sheffield International Merit Postgraduate Scholarship 2022|
- Edinburgh Law School and Ewen Cameron Scholarships: Edinburgh Law School offers three full PhD studentships, one of which is provided through a generous bequest from alumnus Ewen Cameron. The scholarships will pay tuition fees and an annual stipend in line with UKRI rates (approximately £15,700 per annum). Interested applicants can complete an online application by the application deadline of 3rd February 2022.
- The College Research Student Awards: This award is designed to attract high quality students applying for PhD research. The scholarship will take care of the tuition fees and also provides stipend (approximately £15,700 per annum). Interested applicants can apply online on or before the application due date.
- Edinburgh Legal Education Trust Scholarship: This scholarship is available for postgraduate research in Scots private law at the University of Edinburgh leading to the degree of PhD. Scholarship is offered by the Edinburgh Legal Education Trust for the advancement of legal education. The scholarship covers tuition fees and provide a stipend with the same vale as a studentship awarded by UKRI (approximately £15,700 per year). Applicants can apply by completing the Edinburgh Law School Postgraduate Scholarship Application form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date of 09 May 2022.
- Edinburgh Doctoral College Scholarships: The University of Edinburgh will offer PhD scholarships for students commencing their studies in the 2022-2023 academic session at the Edinburgh Law School. The award covers the university tuition fee as well as a stipend (£15,700 per annum).
- University of Edinburgh / KU Leuven PhD Studentship: The University of Edinburgh is offering a studentship for PhD applicants in the field of European Union Law. The successful applicant will receive a 4-year studentship to include full tuition fees, a stipend and provision of research costs.
To be eligible for the Law Scholarships at University of Edinburgh, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must be offered admission to study a PhD or LLM by Research at the University of Edinburgh for the 2022 session.
- Must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Applicants must meet the standard minimum entry requirements
- Be able to provide a strong research proposal which has a close fit with research within the School.
|SEE ALSO: University of Sussex Business School International Masters Scholarship 2022|
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Law Scholarships at the University of Edinburgh 2022 are to apply online on or before the application deadline. Applicants are to ensure that they provide the necessary supporting documents for the scholarships.
|⭐ Apply Next: 2022 Eira Francis Davies Scholarship for Medical Students at Swansea University|
|COUPON ALERT: Enter promo code, "fsguest" at checkout to get 30% discount off premium courses on FS Academy. START NOW!|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.