|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Apr 01, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The University of Glasgow is currently accepting applications from interested and eligible applicants for its ASBS Global Challenges Scholarship. This wonderful opportunity is applicable to some selected masters study programmes of the university and available to international students.
This scholarship is awarded in the form of a full tuition fee waiver and is open to all full-time, self-funding students who are classed as international for tuition fee purposes.
|SEE ALSO: Apply: Dr Pirkko Koppinen Scholarship in United kingdom 2022|
As part of our commitment to attracting the very best students to join our diverse international community, The University of Glasgow are delighted to introduce the ASBS Global Challenges Scholarship for 2022.
With this scholarship we wish to recognize outstanding students who will add to the diversity and vibrancy of the School, and who has shown determination in their career to date.
To be eligible for University of Glasgow ASBS Global Challenges Scholarship 2022, you are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must be Masters or postgraduate students
- be classed as international for tuition fee purposes
- Applicants must hold a conditional or unconditional offer of a place for an eligible postgraduate taught programme for September 2022 entry
- Applicants must demonstrate academic excellence and achieve grades equivalent to a degree equivalent to a UK 1st Class Hons
- Applicants must be ready to enroll in full-time program at the University
- Applicants must come from Eligible countries/regions
|SEE ALSO: University of Reading 2022 Masters Scholarships for International Students|
- Environment & Sustainable Development [MSc]
- Financial Technology[MSc]
- International Human Resource Management & Development [MSc]
How to Apply
To participate for University of Glasgow ASBS Global Challenges Scholarship, Applicants holding offers must apply via the online scholarship application for this scholarship.
Applicants will be informed of the outcome by 31st May 2022.
For more information contact: email@example.com
|⭐ Apply Next: University of Stirling International Sports Scholarship Programme 2022|
PROMO ENDS SOON: WhatsApp Automation FullStack Course
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.