|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Mar 01, 2023 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The University of Groningen is offering Talent Grants for one-year Master’s programme in Theology & Religious Studies. To be eligible for this grants, you must have gained admission into the university of Groningen with one of the programmes listed below in the course.
The Talent Grant is financed by the Faculty of Theology and Religious Studies. The scholarship is aimed at international students from OUTSIDE the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to do their Master’s in Theology and Religious Studies. The EEA consists of the EU countries and Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.
Students from countries outside the EU/EEA who have been admitted to one of the tracks of the Master’s programme in Theology & Religious Studies:
- MA Religion and Pluralism: Ancient & Modern;
- MA Religion, Conflict and Globalization;
- MA Religion and Cultural Heritage;
- MA Religion, Health and Wellbeing.
|SEE ALSO: Study in UK: University College London 2023 Bartlett Promise Scholarship for African Students|
- Hold a non-EU/EEA passport and will not be eligible for support under the Dutch system of study grants and loans (” Studiefinanciering “)
- Have obtained conditional admission to one of the MA tracks in Theology and Religious Studies;
- H ave excellent academic performance and grades during their bachelor/ undergraduate studies;
- Not have already obtained a master’s degree from an educational institution in the Netherlands;
- Have excellent English language proficiency, in accordance with the admission requirements of the program;
- Be available for the whole period of the programme and be able to take part in the entire programme;
- Confirm in writing their agreement with the Grant when awarded with the Talent Grant.
Benefits of University of Groningen Masters Scholarship
The grant is € 5.000,- and is awarded for a 1 year Master’s degree programme in Theology and Religious Studies
A selection committee will review the applications. Students are selected on the basis of academic merit (i.e. results obtained in study programme, academic paper, overall evaluation of previous education etc.) and of the candidates’ motivational statements. Decisions as to eligibility for awarding a scholarship are made in March (for the September intake). Applicants will be informed ultimately on 15 May.
|SEE ALSO: Study in Ireland: University College Dublin 2023 Global Excellence Scholarships for African Students|
Documents Required for Application
- Copy of your University of Groningen (conditional) admission letter to the MA Theology and Religious Studies programme from the Admission Board;
- Recommendation letter by a PhD or Professor from your current/last degree programme;
- Transcript of Records from your current/last degree programme;
- Letter of motivation (in Word) of a maximum of 500 words, in which you indicate why you believe you should be considered for this grant;
- Curriculum Vitae.
How to Apply
- Please send the form and documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- To apply for the Talent Grant, you should f ill in the application form
NB: Please note: application forms without a letter of admissions to one of the above mentioned programmes will not be processed.
|⭐ Apply Next: Spanish Government 2023 MAEC-AECID Scholarship for Developing Countries|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.