Applications are invited from suitably qualified undergraduate and postgraduate students for the University of Lincoln Global Leaders Scholarship for the 2022/2023 academic session which is designed to recognize the achievements and potential of international students.
The scholarship has been established to recognize international students who can demonstrate the highest levels of academic, personal or extracurricular endeavour. It seeks to provide up to 50% of tuition fees for one year of study.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Group here.
|SEE ALSO: University of Sheffield International Merit Postgraduate Scholarship 2022
To be considered for the University of Lincoln Global Leaders Scholarship, applicants are to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be an international student applying for a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate course at the University.
- Must have an unconditional offer from the University of Lincoln for an undergraduate programme, or postgraduate taught programme.
- Students applying for an undergraduate scholarship must have obtained relevant qualifications required for admission into the University of Lincoln.
- Students applying for a postgraduate study must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution with a minimum grade of 2:1 or equivalent.
- Must be willing to become a Lincoln Global Leaders Scholarship ambassador.
|SEE ALSO: Cardiff University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships 2022
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the University of Lincoln Global Leaders Scholarship 2022/23 are to complete an online application form and ensure that they meet the academic requirements.
Begin your Registration
Have you read the instructions above carefully? Great. Now, below is the registration button, and the official page link for more info. Good luck.
Support & InsightsDo you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.