|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jun 15, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The University of Reading is offering an extensive range of scholarships to international master’s students who will be enrolling for the 2022/23 academic session.
Interested and eligible applicants are to take advantage of the numerous scholarships available at the University of Reading to obtain their master’s training in the United Kingdom.
|SEE ALSO: Africa Health Research Institute/UCL Fully Funded MSc Scholarship|
The University of Reading’s Master’s Scholarships Scheme offers two funding opportunities to include:
- Centenary Scholarships: To mark the upcoming 100th anniversary of the University’s Royal Charter, the University is offering 100 scholarships for which all master’s students are eligible to apply.
- Subject Scholarships: These awards are provided by most of the Schools at the University and are course-specific. Students may be considered for both this scholarship and the Centenary Scholarship. The Subject Scholarships cuts across all the disciplines ranging from Sciences, Social Sciences, Arts to Humanities.
Other Scholarships available at the University of Reading includes: Alumni Discounts; the Fulbright University of Reading Award in Food Security; Harry Nursten Scholarship; Henley Business School Scholarships; H. Knapman Scholarship; Chevening Scholarships; Commonwealth Shared Scholarships etc.
To be eligible for the Masters Scholarships 2022/23 academic session, applicants must meet the following:
- Applicants must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from a reputable institution of higher learning.
- Must be enrolled for full-time studies for the 2022/23 academic session.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic credentials.
|SEE ALSO: Robert Lethbridge International Scholarship Awards in Modern Language|
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the University of Reading Masters Scholarships 2022 are to submit an application for admission to one of the eligible master’s programmes and receive an offer. You will then be eligible to apply for the scholarship. The scholarship application form will be made available to eligible students via the applicant portal.
Applicants will have to follow a step-by-step guide on how to apply for a master’s course.
|⭐ Apply Next: Study in Netherlands: Utrecht University 2023-2024 Scholarships for International Masters Students|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.