|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Post-Graduate Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jun 15, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The University of Sydney under the Faculty of Engineering is offering the International Tuition Fee Research Scholarship to eligible international students who are enrolling in a Postgraduate Research Program for the 2022–2023 academic session.
This scholarship will provide academic tuition fees to outstanding international higher degree research (HDR) students within the Faculty of Engineering.
|SEE ALSO: 2022 Torrens University Australia International scholarships and Fee Waivers|
Funded by the University of Sydney Faculty of Engineering, this scholarship has been established to provide academic tuition fees to outstanding international higher degree research (HDR) students within the Faculty.
The scholarship will provide academic course fees and the Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF), subject to satisfactory academic performance for:
- Up to four research periods for a successful master’s by research recipient (no possible extension)
- Up to 12 research periods for a PhD recipient with a possible two research period extension.
To be eligible for University of Sydney Postgraduate Research Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants be an international student
- Applicants must have an unconditional offer of admission for a full-time PhD or master’s by research program with the intent to transfer to a PhD after satisfactory completion of the first progress review interview
- Applicants must provide evidence that your stipend allowance is being paid by a third-party sponsor or university-funded
- Applicants must apply and be considered for an RTP scholarship
- Applicants must not be the recipient of an RTP or equivalent primary scholarship that provides academic course fees.
|SEE ALSO: University of Melbourne 250 Academic Scholarships and Study Grants in Australia|
How to Apply
To apply for University of Sydney Postgraduate Research Scholarship, applicants are to note that Engineering HDR students who can provide evidence of their stipend allowance being paid by a third-party sponsor or university-funded will be considered for this scholarship.
To express interest, contact email@example.com
To be considered for this scholarship, you must have also apply for a Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarship (International).
Note: The award of this scholarship is subject to funding availability.
|⭐ Apply Next: University of Glasgow James McCune Smith PhD Scholarships for International Students 2023|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.