|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Post-Graduate Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jan 01, 2023 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Graduate Student Assistant Positions are a form of student employment, earning a compensation package including both salary and tuition remission for the performance of research or teaching services to the University as part of a student’s academic and professional training and development. Students must be admitted into a full-time program to be eligible.
- The student must be fully admitted to a master’s degree program at Western Oregon University. _
- The graduate assistant’s duties must relate to the student’s graduate program and/or career expectations. Assistantship must begin no later than the start of week one of the term. _
- The student must have an approved program for a WOU master’s degree on file in the Graduate Programs office no later than the first week of the term in which the student holds the assistantship.
|SEE ALSO: University of Glasgow James McCune Smith PhD Scholarships for International Students 2023
Notes: Good academic standing includes: a minimum 3.0 overall GPA, no grades of D or F, no more than 8 credits of C; no more than 4 credits of incomplete.
Benefits of the Western Oregon University Graduate Assistantship Program
- Each GA will receive $1176 per month for 9 months. (unless 4-term employee)
- Graduate students appointed by the University are paid at established institutional salary rates and are exempt from the payment of the instruction fee (tuition), on the first twelve (12) graduate credit hours per term.
- Graduate assistants are assessed and are individually responsible for payment of the building fee, incidental fee, health fee, one-time matriculation fee, online fee and any other fees approved for the University according to the graduate student fee schedule. See WOU tuition and fees schedule
- When an assistant is authorized to register for more than twelve (12) graduate credit hours per term, the institution shall charge the assistant the resident rate for additional instruction fee for the excess of the twelve-credit hour limit
|⭐ Apply Next: Spanish Government 2023 MAEC-AECID Scholarship for Developing Countries|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.