|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In for (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Sep 16, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
There are three internship programmes at the WTO. (1) The WTO Internship Programme is open to post-graduate students from all WTO members and countries or customs territories engaged in accession negotiations; (2) The China LDC and Accessions Programme (also known as the China WTO Accession Internship Programme); and (3) the WTO Support Programme for Doctoral Studies. Both (2) and (3) are reserved for post-graduate students from developing countries and least developed countries (LDCs).
The internship programmes is designed to increase the diversity of the WTO.The WTO Internship Programme provides an opportunity for post-graduate students from WTO member and observer countries to gain valuable experience from working at the WTO.
|SEE ALSO: Pan African University Masters & PhD 2022 Scholarships for Africans|
A candidate must:
- be a national of a WTO member state or a country or customs territory engaged in accession negotiations
- be a national of a least-developed country (LDC) or a developing country
- undertake a PhD or equivalent in economics, law, international relations or in a closely related WTO discipline
- be in the final stage of his/her PhD and therefore at the writing-up stage (75% minimum completion) of the thesis
- work in one of the three official languages of the WTO, i.e. English, French and Spanish.
- Interns under the PhD Internship Programme receive a daily allowance of CHF 60 (including weekends and official holidays falling within the selected period). In addition, travel expenses (economy class air fare) to and from Geneva is covered by the WTO.
- Medical health insurance coverage is mandatory in Switzerland, and interns are responsible for organizing their own health insurance prior to commencing their internship at the WTO.
How to Apply
Candidates who wish to participate in the WTO Support Programme for Doctoral Studies are invited to fill out the application form and submit the required documents.
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information. DROP COMMENTS for questions/suggestions
|⭐ Apply Next: Google 2023 Black Founders Fund Africa for African Startups|
AD PACKAGES: Push your business to the face of over 8,000 people from as little as #1,000.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.