|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Entrepreneurship Prizes for Entrepreneurs (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jun 30, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Applications are invited from small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in Africa for the YALTA Business Accelerator, an initiative of the Netherlands Foods Partnership within the Youth in Agroecology and Business Learning Track Africa to support entrepreneurs in Africa.
Successful applicants will benefit from business & innovation skills training, innovation jams and coaching to improve their agroecological ideas and turn them into a plan that is ready to be implemented. Selected applicants will get the chance to pitch at a final event.
The YALTA Business Accelerator Initiative aims to benefit people and the planet, and who have clear agroecological ideas on how to do better. Successful applicants will receive business and skills training, opportunity to pitch in front of investors, opportunity to have follow-up coaching sessions and a grant of up to 5,000€.
|SEE ALSO: 2021 World Summit Award (WSA) For Young Digital Entrepreneurs|
To be eligible for the YALTA Business Accelerator Initiative 2021, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a young entrepreneur in agriculture, food and nutrition.
- Managing a local business for the local/regional market in Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda or Uganda.
- Possess an idea to improve your business so that it contributes to a sustainable food system.
- Your business is running since 1+ year.
- If the COVID-19 measure allow: you are available to travel to Nairobi for a 3-day-long in-person training at the end of August (travel costs reimbursed).
- If the COVID-19 measures do not allow: you are available and able to participate in the training online, including participation in the training online, including participation on virtual sessions and online self-study sessions over the period of 2 weeks at the end of August.
|SEE ALSO: 2021 Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition (CEC) For Young People Worldwide|
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the YALTA Business Accelerator Initiative 2021 are to apply online and fill the application form. Applicants are to ensure that they provide correct information as incorrect information may lead to disqualification.
|⭐ Apply Next: French Development Agency (AFD) 2023 Digital Challenge for African Countries|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.