Applicants having Any Degree in Any Course can apply for the Zhejiang University CSC Scholarship in China 2022-2023 . All Undergraduates & Graduates Without IELTS & TOEFL Test Result can apply for this Fully Funded CSC Scholarship in China. The Program is Funded by the CSC “Chinese Scholarship Council”. No Highest CGPA & NO Application Fee Requirement by Chinese Ministry of Education for this Opportunity.
The duration of the Master’s Degree is 2 To 3 Years & For Doctoral Degree 3 To 4 Years. China has announced 20,000 Scholarshipsfor different Communities around the world. Every year the Chinese Government Announced multiple Scholarships in China for international students. Almost more than 150+ Courses of Academia are available at this University in English and Chinese languages.
Applicants will get 400$ To 500$ Monthly Stipend along with Free Accommodation, Medical Insurance, and a 100% Tuition Fee Waiver.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Group here.
|SEE ALSO: Khalifa University Graduate Scholarships for International Students 2022/2023
- Must be Foreign Citizens
- Must have a Valid Passport.
- Master’s candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree and should not exceed 35 years old at the time of application.
- Ph.D. candidates must have a Master’s Degree and should not exceed 40 years old at the time of application. Must Submit Recommendation Letter.
- All applicants should be in good health.
- Applicants having a Previous Degree is in English are exempted from IELTS & TOEFL Requirements.
Coverage of the scholarship:
- Tuition fee Waiver
- Comprehensive medical insurance.
- Living allowance (RMB 3,000/month for master’s programs; RMB 3,500/month for doctoral programs);
- On-campus accommodation fee or off-campus accommodation monetary subsidy (RMB 700/month for master’s programs; RMB 1,000/month
- for doctoral programs)
|SEE ALSO: 2022 ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents to Study in China
List of Documents
The following documents are required for Zhejiang University CSC Scholarship in China.
- Degree and Transcript
- Passport Size Photo
- Updated CV/Resume.
- Scanned Copy of Passport
- Two Letters of Recommendations
- Personal Statement
- Research Proposal For PhD scholars
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Certificate of No-Criminal Conviction.
How To Apply
- The application process is Online.
- Download the Application of MASTER DEGREE & PHD DEGREE.
- For Official Notice Look at HERE.
Begin your Registration
Have you read the instructions above carefully? Great. Now, below is the registration button, and the official page link for more info. Good luck.
Support & InsightsDo you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.