|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👨💼 Sponsor: University of California|
|📚 Field: Research|
|🌐 Host: Coursera|
|🎓 Mode: Online|
|🔊 See more: Courses Opportunities Jobs|
|No account? CREATE YOURS NOW.|
About The Course
You will get plenty of knowledge related to research. Here are advantages you will get after learning
- You know how to choose topics for college classes
- You will understand about writing outlines of your research paper in detail
- You can find source material more convenient than you used to do for research paper
- You will be able to take, and organize good notes for research; use appropriate academic tone and language
- The most important is that you may avoid plagiarizing your sources
|SEE ALSO: Free Online Course – How to Succeed at: Writing Applications|
Duration of the course: 4 weeks, 1 to 38 hours per week
The course is taken in English.
Week 1: Course Introduction and Introduction to Research
Week 2: Doing Research and Planning the Paper
Week 3: Language for Research Writing
Week 4: More on Citing Sources and Formatting
Note: See other free online courses here.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.