The management of the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) has released the procedure for the processing of academic transcript for all graduates of the institution.
Candidates requesting for Academic Transcript (Student/Official) from the insitution should follow the instruction below:
- Payment of #5,500 per transcript (Fees are subject to change) to be made online to the University of Ilorin through remita. Click here for payment
- Kindly complete and submit the transcript application form here
- For information on courier services, Click here
- Upon completion of the application form, the following documents are to be attached before submission:
- Payment Receipt generated from remita
- Photocopy of certificate of the applicant
- Evidence of payment to courier agent
- On request, an official academic transcript can be sent either online to the indicated official E-mail address or via courier/NIPOST to an official address.
- Student copy of the academic transcript can either be picked by hand or authorized person; or be sent to a valid E-mail address.
- Letter of authorization and photocopy of means of identification must be provided at the point of pick up by the authorized person
Please note that;
- The University is likely to respond to your request within two (2) weeks of submission of your form. In case this is not possible, you will be informed of the progress
- The University will not be held responsible for any wrong address.
For enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer, employer and/or recruiter unless futher verified from your end. ACEworld will not be responsibe for any scam/fraud. Please stay safe!
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
📵 Read Offline with our Web App