Applications are now being received for the Link Foundation Scholarship which aims to support candidates from all countries in the world to study in any institution in Canada and the United States of America.
The scholarship will provide a total of $60,000 to selected candidates and will only be granted for students undertaking a PhD degree program related to the societal production and utilization of energy at a Canadian or a U.S. institution. The scholarship aims to foster education and innovation in the area of societal production and utilization of energy.
Link Foundation Scholarship Benefits
The scholarship consists of a two-year fellowship of $30,000 per year for two years (total of $60,000 to be used for the Fellow’s academic year and summer stipend. Funding for year 2 is not evaluated competitively, but is contingent upon satisfactory progress in year 1.
Second year support is contingent upon a letter of endorsement signed by the Fellow’s research advisor and departmental chair to be received by March 15 of the first year of the fellowship.
Link Foundation Scholarship Eligibility
To apply this scholarship to study in the field of energy, you must have the following profile:
• be working toward a Ph.D. in an academic institution. Please note that the applicant must be accepted in a Ph.D. program.
• No limitations have been placed on citizenship.
• Fellowships are only tenable at U.S. and Canadian Universities.
Before you apply, take a look at these scholarship opportunities;
- 2021 Qatar University Full & Partial Funding Graduate Scholarships
- Study in Canada: 2021 University of Toronto Students Scholarships
- Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at Sciences Po 2020-2021
- Study in Canada: Dalhousie University Scholarships (Fully Funded)
- MBA Scholarship at the Brunel University London, 2021-2022
How to Apply
Interested candidates in this scholarship program to study in the United States of America and Canada must click on the apply button below and follow instructions to submit their applications. Applications should consist of:
Join FREE Class: 3 Tricks To Make Huge Sales on Twitter without Running Ads
- The completed online form with your personal details.
- A 500-word description of the project that places the applicant’s research in the context of current activities in the field. The project description may include figures but may not exceed 2 pages. The 500-word limit is exclusive of references and figure captions.
- A current résumé. Both the résumé and project description will get uploaded when you fill out the online form.
- Three letters of recommendation, one of which should be from the research supervisor. You will need to ask your referees to email their recommendations to the Link Energy Foundation. The email address is shown on the online form. This is a different procedure from previous years.
TARGET: PhD Students
FUNDING: Partially Funded
HOST: Link Foundation
DEADLINE: December 1, 2020.
REMINDER: Support Room