This recruitment guide is for National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control 2020/2021. As you may have already known, this recruitment exercise is entirely free.
There has been a lot of searches online on how to apply for NAFDAC Recruitment 2020/2021 and many people have been scammed. In this article, we will take you through the requirements for registering and let you know exactly when the online registration begins.
General Requirements for NAFDAC Recruitment 2020/2021
- Canditates applying for these positions must not be more than 30 years of age.
- Candidates are to upload their CVs and certificates.
- Applicants will be required to take an online qualifying examination
- Passing the relevant tests;
- Your willingness to push yourself beyond your comfort zone;
- Ability to show a flair to develop all the skills you need to be the best you can be.
- You must be a Nigerian; either by birth or nationalisation.
- Applicant must have a valid means of identification; A voters card, driving license or national immigration passport.
Other Available Resources
Before you proceed, see these other recruitment exercises currently ongoing:
- First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 (6 Available Positions)
- How to Apply for Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission Course 28
- Nigeria Air Force Recruitment Shortlist 2020 released | Full list and interview dates
- National Broadcasting Commission (NBC) Recruitment 2020
- Sadiya Umar Farouk Approves Payment Of Stipends To Exited N-Power Beneficiaries
- Police recruitment: IGP orders suspension of entry requirement for applicants
- NCDC clears air, releases update on recruitment exercise
How to Apply for NAFDAC Recruitment 2020/2021
Please note that the form for NAFDAC Recruitment 2020/2021 is currently NOT AVAILABLE ONLINE as against many claims. Do not let anyone SELL APPLICATION FORM to you as the recruitment is entirely FREE and has not begun online.