|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
On the 1st October 2020, Nigeria will be celebrating its diamond jubilee as it turns 60. The Federal Government of Nigeria under the Leadership of President Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR has approved an inclusive National Independence Celebration program that will see that the thematic and creative aspects of the event are designed by Nigerians for Nigeria. The FGN wants to use this opportunity to harness the power of Nigeria’s creative minds to create a new brand identity around the anniversary theme which will be celebrated in the public space for one year.
The challenge will include selecting the best slogan, the best poem and the best photograph that best embodies the theme “Together as one”. The best concepts from each category of the challenge will be selected by a mixture of several assessment criteria including a jury. The top three finalists will present their work to His Excellency, President Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR, have their work used in celebrating Nigeria’s 60th Anniversary and will also receive cash prizes, in addition to being part of this epoch-making event.
Target Group: Nigerian Indigenes
Host: Federal Government of Nigeria
Deadline: 15, September 2020
Mode of Application: Online
See other opportunities: Visit our archive
Receive new opportunities: Join us on WhatsApp
Criteria & Guide
- The challenge will produce the best content towards celebrating Nigeria @60.
- The challenge is open to all Nigerians of all ages and background.
- Submissions will be accepted from individuals and team of not more than four people.
- All Submissions must be relevant to the theme of the anniversary.
- Submissions must be memorable, creative and reusable within the public space for at least one year.
- All submissions must be made via the portal and Information to be submitted must include full name and contact details including postal address, contact number and email of Lead Applicant.
- All shortlisted applications will undergo screening to confirm identity and owenership.
- The jury will score submissions based on relevance to the theme, originality, creativity, impact and presentation.
- The four-word slogan challenge requires you to provide a four-word slogan fitting the theme of Nigeria @ 60 Challenge “Together as @60”.
- The Photographs will be used in official postal stamp by NIPOST for a period of one year.
- The slogan will be used in any communication material through the year.
- THE WINNER – ₦3,000,000 (Award Plaque & Certificate of Accomplishment)
- FIRST RUNNER UP – ₦1,500,000 (Award Plaque & Certificate of Accomplishment)
- SECOND RUNNER UP -₦1,000,000 (Award Plaque & Certificate of Accomplishment)
Applications are now welcome from individuals and teams for the three categories. The best concepts will be screened and the top three from each of the categories will be selected by a jury of professional writers, poets and photographers. The finalists will make presentations to the President and winners will be announced on the 1st October 2020.
- 5th September 2020 – Launching
- 15th September 2020 – Applications Close
- 15th September 2020 Best Logo – Voting Close
- 20th September 2020 – Finalists Selected
- 1st October 2020 – Presentation Day
- Best slogan
- Best poem
- Best photograph
- Best embodies
Theme: “Together as one”.
Vote the Best Nigeria@60 Logo
You can also vote for the Independence Logo To give Nigerians a memorable 60th anniversary it is crucial to choose a logo.
There are four logo options and one needs to be selected.
The selected logo will be used during the 60th Anniversary celebrations.
The selected logo will also be used in the Nigerian Naira currency notes and postal stamps.
The selected logo will be used as design merchandise by manufacturers.
Be part of the celebration, be part of history by participating in voting to select the best Nigeria@60 logo.
|COUPON ALERT: Enter promo code, "fsguest" at checkout to get 30% discount off premium courses on FS Academy. START NOW!|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.