This is to inform all Foreign trained graduates slated for the 2021 Batch ‘C’ service year, that the physical verification exercise has been scheduled to hold from Monday 11th – Friday, 15th October, 2021.
Foreign trained Prospective Corps Members are expected to appear for the exercise at the venues, time and dates assigned to them as seen on their dashboards. The centres are as follows:
- ENUGU – NYSC Secretariat, 2 Abakaliki Road, G.R.A, Enugu State
- BAUCHI – Shadawanka Military Barracks, Bauchi, Bauchi State
- FCT – NYSC Orientation Camp, Kubwa, Abuja
- KANO – Bukavu Military Barracks, Fagge, Airport Road, Kano
- LAGOS – NYSC Orientation Camp, Iyanapaja, Lagos
- OSUN – NYSC Secretariat, New Ikirun Road, Osogbo, Osun State
- RIVERS – NYSC Secretariat, 40 Ikwerre Road, Port Harcourt, Rivers State
- SOKOTO – Gingiya Military Barracks, Sokoto, Sokoto State.
- ADAMAWA – NYSC Secretariat, Federal Secretariat Complex, Yola, Adamawa State
- As part of the measures to strictly comply with the COVID 19 protocol Prospective Corps Members must ensure social distancing during the exercise; thereby you are expected to strictly report on the date and time specified on the verification slip.
- You are to present all original credentials and travel documents as uploaded online during registration.
- Furthermore, you are to adhere strictly to the National Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) COVID 19 safety protocols on hand washing, as well as carry along sanitizers and face masks and maintaining personal hygiene.
- You are to note that only persons whose credentials are duly physically verified and cleared will be deployed, exempted or excluded from National Service.
This is the latest nysc update on NYSC Foreign Trained Graduates 2021 Physical Verification Centers