|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Artificial Intelligence Within Design Thinking. Challenge your definition of creativity while gaining a background in artificial intelligence.
|👨💼 Sponsor: Parsons School of Fashion|
|📚 Field: Artificial Intelligence|
|🌐 Host: Coursera|
|🎓 Mode: Online|
|🔊 See more: Courses Opportunities Jobs|
|No account? CREATE YOURS NOW.|
What you will learn
- Characterize and implement various design research methodologies.
- Examine the potentials and limitations of creative A.I. in understanding human creativity.
- Develop and implement design research on the topic of your choice.
- Explain the theories and techniques behind the latest works in artificial creativity.
|SEE ALSO: Free Online Course on Artificial Intelligence in Bioinformatics|
About this Specialization
In this specialization, we seek to address the developments of what it means to be creative. The three courses in this specialization will push the boundaries of the idea of “creative artifacts” in this multidisciplinary field. These courses are designed for those with technical backgrounds who are willing to look at things from a different perspective and for those who work in the creative field and want to better understand A.I. research and its implications in their industries.
Applied Learning Project
Each course in this specialization has an immersive project that you will conduct throughout the course. This is where you’ll engage your passion for understanding the machine learning research and controversies surrounding A.I. and apply it to your current work.
|SEE ALSO: New York University Free Online Course on Cybersecurity Fundamentals|
This specialization is designed to be different from the general online learning experience. For each project, you will be expected to leave your computer and conduct field research on a topic of your interest. Throughout each project, you will challenge your own definitions of creativity in different ways.
By the end of this specialization, you will be able to:
• Identify the theories and techniques behind the latest work in artificial creativity, from Ada Lovelace to Open A.I.
• Conduct design research for artistic works, organizational strategies, and economic policies
• Apply creative theories and A.I. into personal practice, organizational strategies, and economic policies
Note: See other free online courses here.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.