> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
The University of Iowa Press is currently accepting submissions for the Iowa Short Fiction Award. The want full-length short story collections manuscripts. The winning manuscript will be published by the University of Iowa Press.
- Writers who have not published a full-length work of fiction.
- Students currently studying at the University of Iowa are not eligible.
- There is no submission fee.
How to Submit:
- Submit a full-length manuscript of short stories. This means a collection of short stories that is at least 150 word-processed, double-spaced pages long.
- The collection must be in English.
- Stories previously published in literary magazines can be included. However, the manuscript as a whole must be previously unpublished.
- A cover page, content page, and the name of the author may be included on the manuscript.
- Submit by mail to:
“Iowa Short Fiction Award
Iowa Writers’ Workshop
507 North Clinton Street
102 Dey House
Iowa City IA 52242-1000“
Deadline: September 30, 2020.
- The winning manuscript will be published by the University of Iowa Press.
For more information, visit their webpage.
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.