Are you interested in the Nirsal Microfinance Bank (NMFB) loan? If yes we have an interesting article that covers every aspect of the loan but before that, we thought it wise to inform you that there is a change of portal.
If you want to apply for the loan then you should do so via agsmeisapp.nmfb.com.ng. This means that all loan should and will now be processed via this new portal.
What you should understand is that this portal is an improved and more customer-friendly
Here are what to expect from the newly launched portal agsmeisapp.nmfb.com.ng :
- The new agsmeisapp.nmfb.com.ng is reloaded with lots of juicy offer.
- This means that registered Users can track their Loan applications
- There is 24/7 Feedback at every level
- There is now a Migration of all existing registered Applicant to the new portal.
The Government is on a quest to boost food production hence The Agri-Business/Small and Medium Enterprise Investment Scheme is a programme that promotes food production and sustainability.
NMFB AGSMEIS Loan New Registration Portal 2021
From henceforth All application are to be submitted via the AGSMEIS official website https://agsmeisapp.nmfb.com.ng/
The Agric, Small, and medium enterprise scheme also known as The AGSMEIS is an initiative powered by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) for those who are in the Agric sector. They will be able to access the Loan to the tune of N10M at 9% per annum.
How to Register/Apply for AGSMEIS Loan 2021
Only eligible Nigerians can get support from this scheme but first visit; https://agsmeisapp.nmfb.com.ng/
And get all needed information you need right now from the portal.
Is Agsmeis loan still on?
Yes AGSMEIS is still on and you can apply now and still walk away with a large sum of money to help support your agricultural business.
How do I access the loan?
Follow the link provided above and create your account, from there you can now Apply
How long does it take to get an Agsmeis loan?
You have to apply first, then your application will be reviewed and if you are qualified for the loan, you will be processed and this will take 6 weeks to 8 weeks or even more.
You have to exercise patience as you wait for your loan...
Who is eligible for an agriculture loan?
- Individual farmers/ Joint cultivator owners are eligible to apply for an AGSMEIS loan
- Tenant farmers are also entitled to apply and receive this fund,
- Others are sharecroppers and oral lessees etc.
- Self Help Groups (SHGs) or Joint Liability Groups (JLGs) including tenant farmers.
- The age limit is between 18 to 79 years of age.
- What is the interest rate for this loan?
- The is an interest rate for this loan and it's just 5 per cent in 12 months.
Do I need collateral?
For now, You won’t be asked to bring the collateral but maybe in the future things might change
Has disbursement started?
This scheme is genuine and over N106.96 billion has been handed over to 27,956 AGSMEIS beneficiaries, this revelation was made known to the public by the central bank of Nigeria.
Most beneficiaries of the programme got a various sum of cash as working capital while some got equipment(s)/machineries delivered to them through a certified vendor from the NMFB.
Please do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer, employer and/or recruiter unless futher verified from your end. ACEworld will not be responsibe for any scam/fraud. Please stay safe!
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
📵 Read Offline with our Web App