|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
UNDP in Nigeria provides support to the Government of Nigeria to enable it to address the various development challenges and meet the country’s long term vision.
JOIN US FOR MORE ON: |
or Follow us on WhatsApp Channel
|💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.|
UNDP is looking for excellent individuals who will join its team to support peace-building & development efforts in North-West Nigeria.
Job title: Consultant Peacebuilding Field Coordinator
Location: Sokoto and Katsina Nigeria
|SEE ALSO: Graduate Jobs at ECOWAS – Economic Community of West African States|
Required Skills and Experience Education:
- Master’s degree in Political Sciences, Social Sciences, Law, International Development, Public Administration, or related fields. Required experience
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the field of peace, security, conflict analysis and resisted areas of work
- Demonstrated experience in peace programme project formulation
- Excellent knowledge of the management of key stakeholders and community mobilisation
- Ability to work under pressure in a multicultural and complex environment
- Ability to produce reports and high-lever conflict and political economy analysts.
- Capacity to provide technical assistance to national counterparts, including through dialogue with high level political and administrative officers, including electoral administration, as well as donors and the International community
- Previous experience in external relations, gender or results management.
- Previously worked as CTA within the framework of multi-donor projects would be a strong asset.
- Previous experience within the United Nations System would be a strong asset, and Working experience in Nigeria is an asset.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified Applicants should Click Here to apply
Deadline: April 11, 2022
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.