|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Call for application – NITDA 5-Day FREE Cyber Security Training! As part of the Federal Government’s Commitment to create 1million jobs in Nigeria Digital Economy and to build the capacity of Nigerian youths in digital literacy to enhance economic transformation, The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA), in partnership with O-range Cyber Security Training Centre and TECEBE NIG LTD, is calling for applications to participate in the 5-day Ethical Hacking (CyberSecurity) Training Programme.
JOIN US FOR MORE ON: |
or Follow us on WhatsApp Channel
|💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.|
|SEE ALSO: Bayelsa, Kogi, Imo Governor Election INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2023|
Who can apply:
- Nigerian Youth residing or having accommodation in Kwara State
- NYSC Corps members within Kwara State
- Undergraduates and graduates within Kwara State Vicinity
- Secondary school students living in Kwara State
- Any individual wishing to acquire ethical hacking skills in order to pursue a career in Cyber Security
- Participants must be at least 15 years old.
How to apply:
Interested applicants should apply via https://o-rangecybersecurity.systeme.io/freecybersecurity
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email.
Deadline: 10th September 2023.
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.