Is your child creative? Is he/she between the ages of 6 and 11 years? Then it’s time for them to share their poems, stories, paintings etc and win lots of amazing prizes from AD Academy.
In light of the season, Achievable Dreams Academy has launched the right platform to see children express their art and creativity to do great things. They are currently accepting submissions of poems, stories, paintings, drawings, music, written/spoken words and other creative forms of art.
“Theme: Shade of Christmas“
How to participate
Prepare any of these creative works below
- a poem,
- an art painting or drawing,
- a music presentation,
- spoken words or any other forms of art.
Then follow Achievable Dream Academy across all Social Media platforms as listed below
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.cm/achievabledreamacademy
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/achievable_dreamacademy
How to Submit
All entries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org alongside your social media handles.
Join FREE Class: 3 Tricks To Make Huge Sales on Twitter without Running Ads
Submission gate opens November 1, 2020 – Closes November 30, 2020
Note: Winners would be announced across our social media pages and lots of amazing prizes will be won.
- Sillerman First Book Prize for African Poets | Prize: $1,000 + Publication
- Brunel International African Poetry Prize | Prize: £3,000 + publication
- Afritondo Short Story Prize 2021 | Prize: $1000
- CFW Freedom Magazine Call for Submission | Prize: N100,000 + Publication
- #EndSARS Poetry Contest 2020 | Prize: N25,000