You can now submit for January 2020 Edition of WSA under the theme 20: Rebirth.
Writers Space Africa (WSA), an international literary magazine, published by the African Writers Development Trust (AWDT), is calling for submissions for its 37th edition (January Edition) under the theme “20: Rebirth”.
They publish under the following categories:
- Articles/Essays – 1,200 Words maximum
- Flash Fiction – 300 words maximum
- Poetry – 1 poem, a maximum of 24 lines
- Children’s Literature – 700 words maximum (illustrations may be attached)
- Short Stories – 1,500 words maximum
- You’re allowed to submit to one category only.
- Include TITLE and CATEGORY in your submission.
- Their editors will revert to selected unpublished writers on areas of improvement in their work.
- Due to the number of entries they receive, only selected authors will be on their website.
- The author retains copyright.
- Your work must be thoroughly edited before being uploaded. They will in turn edit selected entries to suit the publication.
- They accept ONLY MS word documents.
In case of technical issues, please send your submission in an email to email@example.com
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.