|👤 For (Open to): Nigerians, Writers & Poets|
|🕡 Deadline: Oct 20, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|📋 Category: Essay Contests & Prizes|
|📌 RSS Feed: Subscribe to Essay Contests & Prizes|
|❓ Help: Chat with an Agent|
|TELL US ABOUT AN OPPORTUNITY 📝|
The NCDMB Annual National Undergraduate Oil & Gas Essay Competition sponsored by the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB) is designed to promote the Nigerian Content (NC) initiative and create awareness for Nigerians to build local capacity to participate effectively in Nigerian’s Oil and Gas industry.
2021 Essay Topic: TEN YEARS OF LOCAL CONTENT IMPLEMENTATION IN NIGERIA: SUCCESSES, CHALLENGES AND THE IMPERATIVE OF EXPANDING BEYOND OIL & GAS
The NCDMB Annual National Undergraduate Essay Competition is sponsored by the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB) to promote academic excellence and Nigerian Content to encourage the youths to build local capacities and competencies for effective participation in Nigeria’s Oil and Gas industry.
In order to be eligible to apply for the contest, check below
- This contest is open only to 100-200 level students in public and private Universities in Nigeria. Students in Polytechnics and Colleges of Education can apply.
- Entrants must submit either a letter of admission or a signed letter of attestation from his/her Head of Department (HOD).
- All essays must be original works specifically written for the competition.
- Co-authorship of an essay is not permitted.
- Entrants are to submit only one entry.
- Completed manuscripts and accompanying documents must be submitted to ncdmbessay.com on or before 20th October 2021 Late manuscripts will not be considered. Hardcopy submissions will not be accepted. (REGISTER ON WEBSITE FIRST)
- Manuscripts must not exceed 1,500 WORDS.
- Current contact information of each entrant including phone number and email address MUST ACCOMPANY THE MANUSCRIPT.
- Entrants’ NAMES SHALL NOT APPEAR ON THE MANUSCRIPT, but on a separate title page to be removed when a number is assigned to the entry.
- Shortlisted entrants will be contacted FOR THE VIRTUAL INTERACTIVE ASSESSMENT to defend their submitted essays.
Prizes will be awarded as follows:
- N1,000,000 for 1st place,
- N700,000 for 2nd place,
- N500,000 for 3rd place.
All Top 10 national finalists shall each receive a laptop.
How To Apply
NOTE: Do not include your personal details inside the ESSAY CONTENT ie your email, phone number, address, name, University and state or else it will be disqualified.
Forward all questions/complaints to:
- Address: 478 Melford-Okilo Road, Yenizue-Gene, Yenagoa
- Tel.: 09096961978, 07063472537, 08035443901,
- Email: email@example.com
|⭐ Apply Next: UBA Foundation National Essay Competition 2021 for Secondary School Students|
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
|OTHER OPPORTUNITIES & DEADLINES:|