|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Essay Contests & Prizes for Secondary Sch Students (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Oct 29, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
The National Essay Competition (NEC) is part of the UBA Foundation’s education initiative which is aimed at promoting literacy and encouraging healthy and intellectual competition amongst senior secondary school students in Nigeria and across the African continent.]
There are thousands of secondary school students today in Nigeria who have what it takes to achieve academic excellence but pray day and night to get sponsors because of their family financial struggle.
If you are such a student or you have a friend like that; UBA Foundation National Essay Competition 2021 is here saying ‘Yes’ to your dreams.
|SEE ALSO: The Preservation Foundation Essay Contest 2021|
- Be a Secondary School Student
- Must submit a handwritten essay
- Must submit a passport photograph
- Must submit a copy of a birth certificate, National ID or passport
- Entries received for the competition will be reviewed by a distinguished panel of judges made up of professors from reputable Nigerian Universities, who will then shortlist 12 essays for further assessment
- Following this, the second round of competition will involve the 12 finalists who will write a second supervised essay from which three best essays will be selected as the overall winners from the 12 finalists emerged from the first round of the competition
|SEE ALSO: Kemper Human Rights Education Essay Contests|
What is the Role of Technology in Educating the African Youth?
- 1st prize winner: N3,000,000 in education grant to any African University
- 2nd prize winner: N2,500,000 in education grant to any African University
- 3rd prize winner: N2,000,000 in education grant to any African University
How to Apply
- Applicant must submit their completed contact information (Name, Age, School, Address of school, Telephone Number, Residential Address and Email Address)
- Applicants must attach photocopies of their original birth certificates or international passport data page.
- Then submit the essay in the link below
|⭐ Apply Next: Kemper Human Rights Education Essay Contests|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.