|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Internships / Graduate Trainee Progs. for Everyone (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Nov 25, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
DHL Group in collaboration with AIESEC is offering the AIESEC Internship Program for undergraduates and master’s degree students. This program is available for all nationality who wishes to enrol in the program.
The company have been partnering with AIESEC to offer undergraduates and master’s degree students the chance to do 6 -12 months developmental internships at the corporate divisions around the world.
AIESEC interns enjoy the real experience on complex projects, and the chance to gain the sort of skills required by global organizations.
In order to be eligible to apply for the internship, applicants must:
- Above-average grades
- To be enrolled in bachelor or master studies
- Excellent English skills
- Exceptional knowledge of MS Office
- First-hand practical experience
- Good analytical skills and swift perception
- Independent and goal-oriented work
- Ability to work proactively in a team, the drive to generate results and a can do attitude
Duration and Reward
The minimum duration for an internship is 6 months and a maximum of 12 months. Besides that, the internship duration may vary between 6 to 12 months based on the needs of your hiring manager and the country.
Writing an application
Your application is always the key to a successful career change. The application – including, CV, cover letter and letters of reference – is initially the only thing your potential employer knows about you. Consequently, your application should be done in a way that gives the reader a good idea about your qualifications and interests. Every application is something special and personal. However, an application should definitely meet three requirements: It must be orderly. It must be well structured, and it must be complete.
- ‘Orderly’ means that you should carefully check your text for phrasing and spelling mistakes!
- ‘Well-structured means that your cover letter should concisely provide the most important information: Which position are you applying for? Why are you interested in the job, and what are your expectations? And what makes you specially qualified for the job? Your resume should be written in a tabular form, beginning with your latest employer.
- ‘Complete’ means that an application includes a cover letter, a resume and important letters of recommendation as well as any other information required as student enrollment status or graduation certificate. Give your application a personal touch.
If you’re interested in the AIESEC program and want to experience working in a culturally diverse environment or just develop your intellectual, communicative and professional knowledge, you should apply.
1. ONLINE APPLICATION
All internship opportunities offered by Deutsche Post DHL Group are posted on the.
Interested candidates can apply for the available opportunities on this website. In order to apply, simply complete the short registration on the website. When the deadline for the available position is reached, all application forms received will be reviewed and a shortlist produced based on the information provided. If you experience any technical issues with the website registration, just consult your national AIESEC office.
Within a week following the closing date for the position, the recruitment coordinator will pre-screen all applicants’ profiles. This step of the process will focus on the various skills and information provided by the candidates in their application packages to verify the ‘fit to position’.
The recruitment coordinator will also verify the ‘student status’ of the shortlisted candidates applying for internship opportunities offered in Germany. After pre-selection and verification by the recruitment coordinator, a candidate shortlist will be sent to the hiring manager who will then decide on who will be interviewed.
3. INTERVIEW WITH HIRING MANAGER
During this stage, the hiring manager will interview the shortlisted candidates from the pre-selection process and select the most suitable candidate for the position.
4. ONBOARDING PROCESS
The selected candidate will be guided through an on-boarding process in order to enable the candidate to meet all legal requirements and travel to the respective destination of their internship. This process is mainly coordinated by the host AIESEC entity with support from the recruitment coordinator.
5. START YOUR INTERNSHIP
This is the last part of the process, where the selected candidate arrives at the respective DHL office, signs a contract and starts an amazing and potentially highly rewarding internship experience.
|⭐ Apply Next: ECOWAS Graduate Internship Program 2022|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.