|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Internships / Graduate Trainee Progs. for Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jan 26, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 Notice: We are moving to Latestopportunities.com|
Baker Hughes Company is an American international industrial service company and one of the world’s largest oil field services companies.
The company provides the oil and gas industry with products and services for oil drilling, formation evaluation, completion, production and reservoir consulting,
- Would you like to work in the field with our customers?
- Do you enjoy taking on technical challenges?
Join Our Field Engineering Team
- Our Early Career Program in Field Engineering inspires and guides recent graduates through career-shaping experiences.
- This program is up to 3 years and gets you involved in helping clients locate and produce energy more efficiently. Program graduates have the foundations to make innovative contributions to our future.
|SEE ALSO: Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Programme 2022|
Take Your Career to the Next Level
- As a Field Engineer, you will be the key interface between our on-site teams and the client.
- You will work technically and professionally to ensure that equipment is installed, maintained and started properly.
- By making innovative contributions to our future, you will also help create reliable, high-quality support for our customers.
As part of out Early Career Program in Field Engineering, you will be Responsible for:
- Working as a crew member deploying tools and services, including liaison with customers and shore-based Operations Managers
- Participating in finding solutions to complex technical problems through direct, hands-on work
- Preparing, documenting and receiving outbound and inbound equipment in shipments to and from the well site
- Providing support for tenders, including data analysis and cost estimates, as well as supporting invoicing activities
- Actively engaging in job shadowing opportunities to develop a holistic understanding of the business.
Qualifications and Requirements:
To be successful in this role you will:
|⭐ Apply Next: Standard Bank Group Internship Program 2022|
NOTICE: Get a copy of the Complete Nigerian Army Past Question and Answers now. (Complete answers and guide)
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.