|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Fellowships for Africans (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Nov 21, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Sahel Innovate Challenge is a flagship initiative of the YouthConnekt Sahel Forum designed to promote and showcase the innovation and resilience of young Sahelians driving the region’s transformation.
It fosters an association of creativity and innovation with the region, shifting from the overemphasized conflict and poverty-stricken narrative.
We are searching for 20 exceptional youth from the Sahel Region who will win an opportunity to pitch their innovative solutions to a panel of judges at the YouthConnekt Sahel Forum.
This scholarship is available to students who wish to study for an MSc in Islamic Finance.
Subject; Business (Accountancy / Economics / Finance / International Business)
You are eligible if you:
- Are 35 or younger
- Have a demonstrable and tested innovative solution (including the number of people impacted) in the Sahel region in any of the following challenge tracks:
- Digital Transformation
- COVID-19 Response and Recovery
- Peace and Security
- Cultural and Creative Arts
- Climate Change Mitigation and Adaptation
- Are a national and currently residing in one of the UNISS Sahel countries (Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Chad, The Gambia, Guinea, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, and Senegal).
Duration and Reward
Selected applicants will receive:
- An opportunity to pitch your solution to business leaders and a panel of judges.
- Fully funded participation at the forum
- In less than 120 seconds (2 Minutes), record a video introducing yourself, your solution and its impact in the Sahel region.
- Click Apply here to fill out the form.
Note that your video can be submitted in English or French.
Instructions for the Video
- It should be shot in “landscape/widescreen” mode.
- Provide an introduction of yourself – name, nationality and age.
- Provide an introduction of your innovative solution – description and impact so far (including the number of people impacted).
|⭐ Apply Next: Kaduna State Government Kashim Ibrahim Fellowship for Young Nigerians 2023 (Fully-funded)|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.