|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Internships / Graduate Trainee Progs. for Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Apr 24, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 Notice: We are moving to Latestopportunities.com|
Throughout her 125-year history, Roche has grown into one of the world’s largest biotech companies, as well as a leading provider of in-vitro diagnostics and a global supplier of transformative innovative solutions across major disease areas.
Roche in Lagos is seeking an Administrative Trainee to assist the various departments in the provision of administrative support in accordance with the requirements of the applicable department.
Graduate trainee jobs are always available as the organization regularly seeks new talents to join the Roche family.
- Support administrative and technical documentation across all departments.
- Provide administrative support to project teams, track implementation of plans and provide updates.
- Support collation and monitoring of run rates across all Roche platforms.
- Carry out periodic update of applicable monitoring tools and tracking sheets.
- Assist in evaluating new sponsorship opportunities, new customer documentation and tracking.
- Assist in the coordination of marketing campaigns and events.
- Assist in the compiling of minutes and reports for applicable internal and external meetings.
|SEE ALSO: International Breweries Global Management Trainee Program 2022|
Internal Customer Service
- Maintain a customer centric approach with all customer engagements by aligning with the Roche values and maintaining professionalism.
- Support documentation, tracking, resolution and analysis of all internal customer complaints.
Training & Development
- Job shadow various Heads of Departments to gain exposure to different functions.
Qualifications and Requirements:
You, as an ideal candidate, will have the following skills, experience and education:
- Qualification: A relevant degree or diploma in an administrative or commercial field.
- Note: Please attach your CV, Academic Transcript and Motivation Letter to your application in order to be considered.
|⭐ Apply Next: United Nations University Internship Programme for African Graduates 2022|
|COUPON ALERT: Enter promo code, "fsguest" at checkout to get 30% discount off premium courses on FS Academy. START NOW!|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.