|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Post-Graduate Programs for Post Graduates, Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Oct 31, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
Applying to study in USA? Eastern Michigan University prides themselves in providing their students with a high quality, affordable education. Applications are currently being invited for the school’s 4WARD Graduation Scholarship for international scholars.
The 4WARD Graduation Scholarship for International Scholars is an exciting opportunity to successfully complete your degree in four years while maintaining financial stability. Combined with a Global Tuition Rate, the 4WARD Graduation Scholarships makes an EMU education even more affordable for international undergraduate students
|SEE ALSO: Harvard University Academy Scholars Program 2021/2022 | Stipend Available|
The scholarship offers a four-year graduation commitment. When you successfully complete two years at Eastern Michigan University, we will fund your full tuition for your remaining two years.
*If you choose to move into one of Eastern’s other living options (including on-campus apartments) in your junior and senior years, you will pay the current year rates. There is no locked in rate for other living options.
We will help you afford to live and learn on campus for four years at a guaranteed, locked-in rate to encourage successful four year graduation.
Admitted international students with a 2.75+ cumulative GPA will have the opportunity to opt into the 4WARD Graduation Scholarship.
|SEE ALSO: Ohio Wesleyan University International Scholarships and Need-Based Aid|
How to Apply
To secure your scholarship, take the following steps:
- First step is to apply for admission to Eastern Michigan University (application fee waived for you)
- If you meet the GPA criteria, you will receive a 4WARD Graduation Scholarship award email in your admit packet. Follow the steps in that email to opt into the 4WARD Graduation Scholarship.
- Financial Aid will reach out to you with a Terms & Conditions contract to be signed and returned by a specified deadline.
- Sign the contract and return to Financial Aid and your financial aid award will be updated.
- Continue to meet all terms and conditions in years 1 and 2 and receive the 4WARD scholarship in years 3 and 4.
|⭐ Apply Next: Queen Mary University of London Arts and Humanities Partnership Studentship [Funded]|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.