|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Scholarships for Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Sep 30, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
This scholarship supports outstanding Year 12 students to undertake an undergraduate degree at the University of Sydney.
- Be a domestic student or an onshore international student who is due to complete or recently completed an Australian Year 12 qualification such as the HSC or an equivalent qualification such as the International Baccaulaureate
- Be applying for admission through UAC
- Have achieved an ATAR of 95 to 99.85 or equivalent
- Apply in the year that you complete your secondary education (if you are offered a Sydney Scholars Award, you may defer it for up to two years).
|SEE ALSO: Study in Australia: Singapore Alumni ASEAN Scholarship 2022 at Monash University|
Note: Domestic students with excellent academic ability experiencing financial hardship or other disadvantages may also choose to apply for the Sydney Scholars Awards on equity and hardship grounds.
The Sydney Scholars Award is valued at $6,000 and is tenable for one year of an undergraduate degree.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are to apply at University of Sydney on www.sydney.edu.au to apply
- Read the application guide (pdf, 170kb) carefully.
- Complete the online application form and submit all supporting documents (including a personal statement).
- If you have any questions, you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
|⭐ Apply Next: Apply: Concordia University 2023 Undergraduate Scholarships|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.