|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Internships / Graduate Trainee Progs. for Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Aug 12, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 Notice: We are moving to Latestopportunities.com|
RCL Food Management Trainee Programme is creating exceptional development opportunities to self-motivated, talented graduates to apply for any of the various opportunities provided by the industry.
Through a fast-paced, accelerated learning environment, the Management Graduate Trainees will receive essential career ingredients from there. They will receive the development training, experience and mentorship needed to take them to leadership levels within RCL FOODS.
|SEE ALSO: Nigerian Aviation Handling Company (NAHCO) Aviance Graduate Trainee Program 2022|
What to Expect
At RCL FOODS, they are giving graduates in South Africa the opportunity to develop their unique recipe for success in their professional journey in the Management Trainee Programme as follows:
- Management Trainee Programme – Research & Development
- Management Trainee Programme – Instrumentation Engineer
- Management Trainee Programme – Electrical Engineering
- Management Trainee Programme – Marketing
- Management Trainee Programme – Internal Audit
- Management Trainee Programme – Customer
- Management Trainee Programme – Chemical Engineering
- Management Trainee Programme – Human Resources
- Management Trainee Programme – Industrial Engineering
- Management Trainee Programme – Mechanical Engineering
The aggressive fast track development programme is the perfect entree for career success, forming an integral part of building our future RCL FOODS leadership pipeline, by preparing graduates to take on leadership roles within 4 to 5 years.
To be eligible for RCL Food Management Trainee Programme for Young Graduates, you are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be South African citizen or permanent resident
- Applicants must have completed studies or currently in the final year of study
- Engineering/ B.Sc. Engineering/ BTech Engineering
- Good academic results in your majors in 2nd and 3rd year
|SEE ALSO: Apply: Custodian Graduate Trainee Programme for Young Graduates 2022|
- Computer Literacy (MS Office, including Excel and Word)
- Excellent Communication skills
- Output driven
- Deadline driven
- Analytical thinking ability
- Decision making ability
How to Apply
As part of the application process for RCL Food Management Trainee Programme, applicants are expected to start the recruitment process by clicking on the apply button to start the applications online.
|⭐ Apply Next: University of Benin Teaching Hospital 2022 Graduate Training Programme|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.