|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Internships / Graduate Trainee Progs. for Everyone (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Dec 15, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
Applications have been open to apply for Rise Germany Internship Program 2022. Prepare your application completely online at the RISE Germany internship database. 300 Fully Funded Rise Summer Internships Positions are available. You will finish your Summer Research Internship at the Top Institute of Germany. Duration is 10 Weeks. However, you can stay in Germany for up to 90 Days. 15th May 2022 is the starting internship date.
The timeline of the German Internship is from May 15 and July 11, 2022. The German Language is not required neither is English IELTS & TOEFL needed. Students having Any Academic Background are eligible. The main objective of this Exchange Program is to promote different cultural activities among different nations.
|SEE ALSO: Apply: Distell Students Internship Programme|
- Free Student Accommodation
- Living Expenses Such as Housing and Food
- Health Insurance as well as Accident
- A stipend of Approximately 861 Euro/Month
- Allowance of 160,- Euros to travel
- International Travel Subsidy to cover the Airfare to Germany and back
- Motivation letter for each project you apply for
- Curriculum vitae/resume (CV)
- Up-to-date official university/college transcript
- Verification from the university/certificate of enrollment (download document)
- Letter of reference
|SEE ALSO: European Union (EU) Traineeship Programme [2022-2023]|
If you have problems with getting official documents due to the pandemic situation, please contact us. You may be contacted by the internship provider to discuss any questions related to the application.
|⭐ Apply Next: Apply: UNDP Internship 2022|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.