|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|🆕 New: Find more Trainings and Workshops at Latestopportunities.com|
|🕡 Deadline: Oct 07, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
Bank of America Global Africa Summer Analyst Program: Bank of America is seeking applications from African students and graduates for Global Africa Summer Analyst Program. This Global Africa Summer Internship pipeline program offers penultimate students across Africa the chance to discover the world of banking at Bank of America.
JOIN US FOR MORE ON: |
or Follow us on WhatsApp Channel
The Organisation offers a robust program that includes induction, technical and soft skills training, real-time learning, networking, and an opportunity for holistic personal development.
|SEE ALSO: James Madison Graduate Fellowships 2021|
What to Expect
Your training and development is bank top priority with extensive formal training offered at the start of the program in addition to on the job support, educational speaker events, and mentorship throughout.
As a summer analyst, your key tasks and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Working on several projects at once and being effective as an individual and as part of a team
- Developing and maintaining complex spreadsheets.
- Document collection and review, including deal files and other legally required documentation
- Performing various analyses, including operational loss analysis, reporting gap analysis.
- Communication and interaction with team members.
To be considered for the Bank of America Global Africa Summer Analyst Program, applicants must:
- Be pursuing a Bachelors or Masters degree from an accredited college or university with a graduation timeframe between 2022 and 2023
- On track for a minimum 2:1 degree classification (or equivalent)
- Must demonstrate a track record of superior performance in extracurricular and professional activities
- Must have advanced Excel and PowerPoint skill
- Fluency in English is essential, and a second European language may also be required for some roles.
- You’ll need to demonstrate drive, innovation, and a genuine interest in the industry
- Team-working, leadership, and problem-solving skills, plus creativity are key qualities, as is the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and interact with a variety of people
- Strategic and creative thinking; distinguished written and oral communications skills
- Assertiveness, initiative, leadership, strong work ethic, team focus
- Ability to learn quickly and take on new responsibilities
- Demonstrates Accountability and Productivity
- Must have a combination of strong quantitative/analytical skills and attention to detail
- Influences decisions and outcomes through effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Promotes cooperation and commitment within a team environment to achieve goals and deliverables
- Demonstrates integrity and ethics by earning other’s trust and respect through consistent honesty and professionalism in all interactions.
|SEE ALSO: Central Queensland Fully Funded University Research Training Program|
How to Apply
Applicants interested in Bank of America Global Africa Summer Analyst Program internship and full-time recruiting takes place on a rolling basis once the applications are open. Assessments often begin before the deadline, so it’s best to submit your application early as this will give you the best chance of being considered for the role.
The Bank care deeply about shaping the world of work to be an equal and inclusive one – and that starts with the recruitment process.
|⭐ Apply Next: No upcoming opportunity in this category ( See all opportunities )|
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.