|👤 For (Open to): Graduates|
|🕡 Deadline: Dec 31, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|📋 Relevant Links: Scholarships, Trainings,|
|📌 RSS Feed: Subscribe to Scholarships|
|❓ Help: Chat with an Agent|
|NOT LOGGED IN? LOGIN NOW|
Central Queensland University is currently accepting applications from suitably qualified and outstanding international students for Research Training Program (RTP) Stipend Scholarship in Australia.
The scholarship valued at $28,597 per annum, is available for both domestic and international students at their first and second year of study.
RTP Stipend Scholarships are funded by the Australian Government. They provide funding allocated to students to assist with their living costs while undertaking a research higher degree.
|SEE ALSO: Study in USA: US Embassy EducationUSA Opportunity Funds Program 2021/2022|
- Domestic and International students are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must not be receiving income from another source to support the candidate’s general living costs while undertaking their course of study if that income is greater than 75 per cent of the candidate’s RTP Stipend rate.
- Income unrelated to the candidate’s course of study or income received for the candidate’s course of study but not for the purposes of supporting general living costs is not taken into account.
This is a merit-based Scholarship. A Scholarship Assessment Scale using three categories of performance will be used to inform the allocation of scholarships to eligible applicants, as follows:
- Academic achievement and writing skills (0-20 points)
- Quality of research project and alignment with CQ University research priority areas (0-15 points)
- Evidence of motivation, research experience and research environment (0-15 points)
|SEE ALSO: 2021 Keystone Scholarship For Undergraduates & Postgraduates Students|
How to Apply
There are no direct applications for RTP Scholarships. Please discuss your interest in an RHD Scholarship with your supervisory team. Prospective applicants will be invited by the School of Graduate Research to complete an application, based on the recommendation of the supervisory team.
Applicants will be notified by email when the scholarships have been awarded.
|⭐ Apply Next: Study in UK: The Standard Bank Africa Chairman’s Fully Funded Scholarship 2021|
Please do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer, employer and/or recruiter unless futher verified from your end. ACEworld will not be responsibe for any scam/fraud. Please stay safe!
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
📵 Read Offline with our Web App
|OTHER OPPORTUNITIES & DEADLINES:|
|» Jun 16, 2021: 2021 Nasser International Leadership Fellowship For Young Leaders
» Jun 16, 2021: 2021 UNESCO International Fund for Cultural Diversity (IFCD) | $100,000 USD Reward
» Jun 16, 2021: Apply Now: $285,000 in Grant Funding for Digital Inclusion Solutions
» Jun 16, 2021: EduTech Solutions $335,000 Grant Funding | How to Apply
» Jun 16, 2021: Newton International Fellowships for Early Career Scientists to Study in the UK
» Jun 17, 2021: Study in UK: The Standard Bank Africa Chairman’s Fully Funded Scholarship 2021
» Jun 18, 2021: NITDA Digital Literacy and Skills Programme
» Jun 18, 2021: The Greek Bicentennial Poetry Pamphlet Prizes | Prize: £10,000
» Jun 19, 2021: NTIC/NMC 18th Annual National Mathematics Competition 2021
» Jun 22, 2021: Nuffic OKP Fully-Funded Scholarship 2021/2022 for Developing Countries
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
|VISIT DEADLINE PAGE|