|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Fellowships for Journalists (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jan 15, 2023 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The German Government invites the world to its annual inspiring dialogue on the Global Energiewende, the Berlin Energy Transition Dialogue (#betd23), which has become the leading international forum on the green energy transformation. Every year, high-level participants from politics, industry, science and civil society gather in Berlin for two days to discuss the shift to a sustainable energy system. In 2022 the BETD took place as a hybrid conference with limited access. This year’s dialogue is planned to be held as a traditional on-site conference with a public stream of the ongoing program.
For several years, the Federal Foreign Office, Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) and the German Renewable Energy Federation (BEE e.V.) invite international journalists to report on the BETD. This BETD Media Fellowship allows young journalists from around the world to gather in the German capital in order to gain access to this exclusive conference, talk to high-level stakeholders from science, politics, industry and civil society as well as connect with other BETD Media Fellows.
- Open to young journalists from around the world
|SEE ALSO: University of Michigan 2023 Livingston Awards for Journalists|
Benefits of BETD Media Fellowship
We offer you the unique opportunity to join us in Berlin and look behind the scenes of the Global Energiewende. Following parts are included in the fellowship program:
- Travel & accommodation paid trip to Berlin for the BETD and Berlin Energy Week
- Active participation in the BETD.23
- Press opportunities with high-level speakers, state representatives & other VIPs
- Additional opportunity to participate in BETD side events such as guided tours, receptions, business-to-government formats & workshops
- In-depth insight behind the scenes of the global energy transition
- Community building with former BETD media fellows
- Platform for all the media fellows articles about BETD.23
|⭐ Apply Next: Kaduna State Government Kashim Ibrahim Fellowship for Young Nigerians 2023 (Fully-funded)|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.