|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In General Competitions for Creatives/Artists (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Aug 31, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
BIC is now accepting submissions from creative ball pen artists from Africa and the Middle East for its 2022 Art Master Africa.
The BIC Art Master stage offers creative individuals the opportunity to be acknowledged for the work that they do. We would like to extend an invitation to all of the creative people living in Africa to take part in this year’s BIC Art Master 2022 competition.
|SEE ALSO: GLF/YIL African Youth Storytelling Contest 2022|
- Create an artwork using any BIC Ball Pen and submit it by August 31, 2022.
- This contest is only open to residents of Africa and the Middle East.
- The artwork must be prepared on at least A3 size paper/medium.
- Each artist must register once and submit a maximum of three artworks.
- Only original and authentic artworks should be submitted by the artist.
- When required, the winning artist must present the original artwork.
- BIC Art Master of Africa receives a cash prize of $2,000 USD, a personalized online gallery created by BIC for the winner (to manage and upload the winning artwork for two years), and the opportunity to have the artwork featured in La BIC collection of art by purchasing the artwork.
- The second-place winner receives a cash prize of $1,000 USD only.
- The third-place winner will receive a cash prize of $500 USD.
- National Winner of Country: receives a cash prize of $500 USD only.
- The lucky voter winner receives a prize worth $250 USD.
|SEE ALSO: Africa Philanthropy Network Essay Contest for Africans 2022|
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to BIC on www.bicartmaster.com to apply
|⭐ Apply Next: Dolors Alberola Poetry Prize 2023|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.