|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Fellowships for Professionals (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Mar 01, 2023 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Applications are invited from qualified young leaders for the 2023 cohort of the WISE Emerging Leaders Fellowship aimed at supporting the personal and professional development of the individuals who will partake in the programme.
WISE Emerging Leaders is a nine-month fellowship program for the next generation of leaders in education who wish to embark on a learning journey that cultivates the mindsets, skills, and techniques necessary to thrive, nurture communities, and transform education systems.
SEE ALSO: Leakey Foundation 2023 Baldwin Fellowship Program for Developing Countries
To be considered for the WISE Emerging Leaders Fellowship, the following specific requirements must be met:
- WISE invites representatives of institutions, organizations, programs and networks to nominate engaged candidates with outstanding academic/professional and/or personal experiences in the field of education from your organization.
- Nominees can be part of the extended organization or branches across the world. The nominator must have a project idea while nominating a candidate for the nomination to be eligible.
- WISE is looking for 15–20 outstanding young professionals identified by their organizations to join the cohort.
- Nominees must be between the ages of 25 and 33, with demonstrated engagement in the field of education and potential for growth.
- Nominating organizations must identify a potential project for the nominee to undertake during the year and support the nominee in developing the project during the program.
- Upon selection of the fellow, their host organization and WISE will finalize the project brief.
SEE ALSO: Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Programme 2023
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the WISE Emerging Leaders Fellowship 2023 are to submit a completed application forms through the online portal by the application deadline. All applicants will be duly notified of their application outcome by early April, 2023. All nominating organization can submit their nomination via the online portal.
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information. DROP COMMENTS for questions/suggestions.
|⭐ Apply Next: Leventis Fellowship at SOAS, University of London For Nigerian Academics 2022|
AD PACKAGES: Push your business to the face of over 8,000 people from as little as #1,000.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.