|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Essay Contests & Prizes for Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Aug 31, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM) is now accepting entries from undergraduates of Nigerian Universities and Polytechnics for its Annual Essay Competition.
- Interested persons must be UNDERGRADUATES of Nigerian Universities and Polytechnics.
- Essay must be original, empirical and of local and international journal standard.
- The length of the essay must not exceed 3000 words with proper referencing using the APA style of referencing.
- The font type must be Times New Roman in 12 points font size.
- All entries should be typed in double line spacing, using MS word ONLY.
- Plagiarism in all forms is prohibited and will attract outright disqualification of indicted entries.
|SEE ALSO: Paradigm Initiative(PIN) Essay/Debate Competition for Africans 2022|
- 1st Prize: N125,000 & 2 HRM books
- 2nd Prize: N100,000 & 2 HRM books
- 3rd Prize: N75000 & 2 HRM books
- Access to network of employers for all winners
- Free registration as student members of CIPM (for non-members) for all prize winners
- All expenses paid trip to Port Harcourt for CIPM 2022 International Conference & Exhibitions.
Documents Required for Application
All entries must be submitted with the underlisted items:
- ID Card from student’s current institution
- Copy of admission letter to student’s current institution
- One recent passport sized photograph
- Current mobile telephone number and e-mail address.
|SEE ALSO: Africa Philanthropy Network Essay Contest for Africans 2022|
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should scan and send the underlisted documents along with the essay write-up as a single document to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Past winners are not eligible to participate
- For more enquiries: Call “Charity” on: 0817 658 2368 Or E-mail: email@example.com
|⭐ Apply Next: UBA Foundation 2022 National Essay Competition for Nigerian Students (7.5 Million Naira in Prizes)|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.