|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Trainings and Workshops for Africans, Entrepreneurs, Professionals (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Dec 01, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
In Africa, nearly 50% of people lack access to critical medicines, yet products like Coca-Cola are available almost anywhere on the continent.
The Challenge:Across Africa, governments and donors have made progress in getting medicines into African countries and making them more affordable, but government supply chains often struggle to get medicines to the “last mile” – to the health facilities where people collect them.
The Question:What if civil society, African governments and the private sector came together with a common goal, to make sure life-saving medicines can reach every person in Africa?
Our Response:A powerful cross-sector partnership to leverage and share The Coca-Cola Company’s reach and know-how to support what public health departments are already doing to get medicines to the public and strengthen health systems.
- Healthcare, Healthcare providers and services, HealthTech, Sexual and reproductive health and rights
- Open for African Entrepreneurs
|SEE ALSO: H&M Foundation Global Change Award for Entrepreneurs 2023|
Benefits of Coca-cola Project Last Mile Health Innovator Program
- Project Last Mile is a pioneering cross-sector partnership to help life-saving medicines go the last mile in Africa.
- We’ve developed a scalable, replicable way of work to share skills and save lives.
- We support the growth of public health systems’ capacity in supply chain and marketing by sharing the expertise and network of the Coca-Cola system through innovative cross-sector partnerships.
|⭐ Apply Next: LEAP Africa 2023 Youth Leadership Programme for Nigerian Students|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.