|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Internships / Graduate Trainee Progs. for Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jun 05, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 Notice: We are moving to Latestopportunities.com|
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to select clients.
With over 150 years of hard work and commitment to making a real difference, our organization has grown in scale and diversity—approximately 263,900 people in 150 countries and territories, providing audit, tax, legal, financial advisory, risk advisory, and consulting services—yet our shared culture remains the same.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Career Development Programme at Deloitte Nigeria.
Deloitte Graduate Academy 2022 Finance Programme
Location: Lagos, Virtual (Participants are expected to have functional laptops and good internet access)
Duration: 6 Weeks
|SEE ALSO: Apply: Deloitte Infinity X Graduate Programme 2023|
- The purpose of Deloitte Finance Academy is to develop the talents required to harness emerging opportunities in Accounting Operations Advisory, Finance Transformation, Financial Reporting, and Actuarial Science
- Carry out research on complex issues thoroughly and completely to provide innovative ways to approach and resolve an issue. Demonstrates independent work and follow through on research steps through results and findings stage.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Chartered Accountants, Accounting Graduates or other Graduates on the ICAN or ACCA route (Professional level Stage of exams)
- Actuarial and Quantitative graduates (Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering).
- For this role we require the applicants to state their CGPA upon graduation.
- Knowledge of VBA, R language and Python is an added advantage.
- Prior relevant experience is an added advantage
- Proficient in the use of MS-office tools i.e. Excel, Word and Power-point
- Applicants must show a keen interest in Finance, Accounting or Actuarial Science
- Be of proven integrity, giving attention to confidentiality requirements
- Possess excellent writing and oral communication/presentation skills
- Ability to think outside the box and quickly learn new ideas independently
- Be a good team player, self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
|SEE ALSO: Ernst and Young Graduate Trainee Program for Young Graduates 2022|
What do you stand to gain at the Academy?:
- Internship placement for candidates with exceptional performance.
- Opportunity to participate in Deloitte graduate recruitment after the program if all eligibility criteria are met
- Stipends that cover basic expenses during the program
- Opportunity to be placed in the Deloitte pool of professionals for finance projects.
- Acquire high demand technical skills and become readily employable.
Note: This is not an employment scheme, but a skill development programme that will equip and empower prospective young graduates with invaluable knowledge in finance and actuarial science to solve contemporary and future challenges.
|⭐ Apply Next: University of Benin Teaching Hospital 2022 Graduate Training Programme|
NOW FREE: Get a copy of the Complete Nigerian Army Past Question and Answers now. (Complete answers and guide)
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.