|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Fellowships for Everyone (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jan 15, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
Applications are now open for the next round of Draper Hills Summer Fellowship Program at Stanford University. The fellowship provides a unique forum for emerging leaders to connect, exchange experiences, and receive academic training to enrich their knowledge and advance their work.
The program is designed to bring together a group of 25 to 30 mid-career practitioners in law, politics, government, private enterprise, civil society, and international development from all regions of the world. Participants will be exposed to the theory and practice of democracy, development, and the rule of law.
|SEE ALSO: EnerTracks 2022 Fellowship Programme on Climate and Energy Transformation in Germany|
To be eligible for this fellowship program, applicants must:
- Be mid-career practitioners in law, politics, government, private enterprise, civil society, and international development from around the world.
- Be available to attend the fellowship program for the three weeks of intensive academic training.
- Demonstrate excellent academic and leadership potentials.
- Be willing to learn and explore new institutional models and frameworks to enhance their ability to promote democratic change in their home countries.
- Have a working knowledge of the English language
- Provision of accommodations for the fellowship program
- Transportation costs
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Draper Hills Summer Fellowship Program at Stanford University are to apply by accessing the WizeHive application system which is widely used by other fellowship programs and should be easy to use.
|SEE ALSO: 2022 Mitacs Elevate Fellowship Award for Professionals|
Applicants are to note that the application contains the following sections:
- Applicant information
- Academics & Career information
- Essay Questions
- English Language Proficiency
- Video Submission
- Financial information
- Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Certification
|⭐ Apply Next: ADB Visiting Fellowship Program 2022 (Fully Funded)|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.