|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Internships / Graduate Trainee Progs. for Africans, Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Sep 28, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
ECOWAS (Economic Community of West African States) was set up to foster the ideal of collective self-sufficiency for its member states. As a trading union, it is also meant to create a single, large trading bloc through economic cooperation
its role in promoting democracy and stability in Africa generally, and particularly in West Africa; its increasing influence on the international scene; its weight in the war against poverty; its central position in the management of migration flows; its tradition of tolerance and openness, which deserves being supported and protected.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the ECOWAS Graduate Internship Program (INTERNSHIP IMMERSION PROGRAM OF YOUNG GRADUATES IN ECOWAS INSTITUTIONS).
|SEE ALSO: 2022 Graduate Trainee Programme at The Place|
ECOWAS Internship Immersion Program
The Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) launches the immersion internship program for young graduates in ECOWAS institutions. 90 internship positions are expressed for the year 2022 according to the attached list.
The program is open to young graduates from the ECOWAS Member States, aged 35 years or less.
Objectives of the Internship
- Contribute to the professional integration of young graduates, by offering them the opportunity to get to know ECOWAS programs better, at the same time for the Interns to offer their contribution for efficient implementation of programs and activities of the institutions.
- Offer the possibility of an immersion (internship) in the services of the regional institution (Institutions, Agencies, Departments, Resident Representations);
- Create a framework that allows young graduates to contribute to the implementation of major ECOWAS programs within Departments, Agencies, Representations and Institutions.
III- EXPECTED RESULTS
- Youth acquire professional experience through their immersion in ECOWAS programs, for their career development.
- Young graduates contribute to the implementation of ECOWAS programs.
- Young graduates from ECOWAS Member States, not more than 35 years of age.
- Be a citizen of an ECOWAS Member States;
- Hold a Certificate, at the Bachelor (BSc), Master, PhD or equivalent certificate;
- a request to the ECOWAS Commissioner for Human Development and Social Affairs (HDSA) which describes the motivation of the candidate with expression of his centers of interest, as well as the candidate’s commitment to respect the terms and conditions of the internship;
- a Curriculum vitae;
- a copy of a national Identity card, or passport;
- a copy of the academic certificate or its equivalent;
|SEE ALSO: Sterling Bank Graduate Development Program 2022|
Modalities and Selection process
- Internship positions are defined with ECOWAS Departments and reception
structures before each Program, which allows the candidate to apply according
to the need expressed by these structures;
- 90 internship positions are expressed for the year 2022 according to the attached
- The selection of the Graduate Immersion Programme in ECOWAS Institutions is
made by a Technical Selection Committee;
- Only the selected candidates will be contacted for the rest of the process.
Conditions of the Internship
- All internship conditions are defined in the Terms of Reference attached to this
call for applications.
|⭐ Apply Next: Andersen Nigeria Graduate Trainee Programme 2022|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.