|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Internships / Graduate Trainee Progs. for Graduates, Nigerians (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Apr 20, 2023 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
At ExxonMobil, our vision is to lead in energy innovations that advance modern living and a net-zero future. As one of the world’s largest publicly traded energy and chemical companies, we are powered by a unique and diverse workforce fueled by the pride in what we do and what we stand for.
We are inviting ambitious professionals to be part of our Environmental and Property Solutions (Safety, Security, Health and Environment) department. This opportunity presents hands-on learning experience from renowned experts in different career fields in our world class organization. You will also have the opportunity to think independently, grow to your full potential, and help shape the future of energy.
SEE ALSO: African Union (AU) 2023 Internship Program for Young Africans
What you will do
Perform Administrative and Field functions as follows:
- Collate Loss prevention Observation (LPOs), Review for quality and upload to Business Support Centre (BSC)
- Collate Monthly team work hours to meet deadline for submission to BSC
- Prepare meetings decks and participate in the meetings
- Collate weekly reports & attend to every other scheduled/unscheduled Office requests
- Participate in sites inspections and document the inspection report as may be required
- Assist Ergo Contacts with Ergonomics assessment of personnel
- Monitor contractors safety activities ensuring they meet company specifications and standards
- Perform any other responsibilities as may be required by the SSHE Manager
Note: Responsibilities may include but are not limited the above mentioned.
Skills and Qualifications
- Applicants to this programme must be Nigerian with a degree in Engineering or BSc in any one of the following disciplines: Mechanical, Petroleum, Chemical, Electrical or Civil.
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division (2:1) no earlier than 2019.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) no earlier than 2021.
- Must be proficient in the use of computer and MS office applications.
SEE ALSO: Procter & Gamble Learnership – Multiple Function Internship Program 2023
Preferred Qualifications/ Experience
- Experienced in the use of Microsoft Suite (Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel and Publisher)
- Proficient in the use of Adobe
- Excellent Communication skills
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information. DROP COMMENTS for questions/suggestions
|⭐ Apply Next: Providus Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2023|
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.